Friday, February 19, 2010

Opening Prayer post

My very first post on here is going to be a prayer request to the Lord. Lord, give me the creativity that I need to say and do whatever would be glorifying unto you. I am doing this, because I believe it is what you want me to do and I just want to bring glory to Your, Holy and Precious Name.


Thank you Father for Your Grace and Mercy towards me and all those who read, listen, and watch all the things that are posted to this blog. May you bless us all with your presence; this is what I desire more than anything in this world. Let everything that is said and done through this blog glorify You Lord and encourage others.

May, "The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment